SCREEN-L Archives

October 2001, Week 3

From:
Ron Leming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:30:43 -0700
logistically, I just can't see how this could be done, even if someone
was stupid enough to want to. If the towers were simply peripheral to
the movie, part of the set, sure, you could CGI them out. But the towers
are an integral part of the film, taking them out would destroy the
integrity of the movie.

--
"Get your stinking paws off my apes, you damned, dirty goth!"
"Approved by Saint Isadore, patron saint of the internet"