SCREEN-L Archives

August 2001, Week 2

From:
Ron Leming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:38:24 -0700
One tip I would suggest, is to go through your script and make sure any
locations you need are locations that you actually have access to and
don't have to pay use fees or hire security to clear.
Another is, if you have any money to spend beyond absolute necessities,
spend it on sound. I review independent films, and one of the worst
qualities most of them have is bad, uneven, botched sound.

--
WHAT IF YOU WOKE UP AND THE WORLD WAS INSIDE OUT?
"Approved by Saint Isadore, the patron saint of the internet"