SCREEN-L Archives

June 2001, Week 1

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:43:40 -0500
I think you could still call it filmmaking as long as it was noted in the class schedule that video would be the medium.  If I were
to sign up for a filmmaking course and they told us all we had was video, unless I had been previously informed, I would complain.
(As it was at IUPUI, I just complained that no course using film was offered at all...)

Scott