SCREEN-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

From:
louie rayner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 12:10:08 -0000
Can anybody offer me an insight into the Kantian notion of aesthetics as a
theory of perception. I am currently researching this subject, in
association with the work of Walter Benjamin, for my theses.I am finding
this area difficult and would appreciate any aid: book references or a brief
synopsis of ideas surrounding this problematic topic.

Thankyou L.