SCREEN-L Archives

April 2001, Week 3

Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:01:23 EDT
Dear friends,

I apologize for cross-posting, but we are in desperate need.

First, does anybody out there have stills for Gillo Pontecorvo's 1957 film
starring Yves Montand, "La Grande Strada Azzurra" (aka "Squarico" or "The
Wide Blue Road" or "La Lunga Strada Azzura")?

Secondly, we are writing the press kit and have very little on the co-stars
Francisco Rabal and Alida Valli. Can anyone point us in the general direction
of any books, articles or interviews with these people?

Thank you!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128