SCREEN-L Archives

March 2001, Week 5

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 13:16:25 -0500
Terminators aren't cyborgs.  They're androids.  Cyborgs are human-machine combinations having human brains.  The best examples I
know of are Albert Pyun's _Nemesis_ (though I have heard the film is terrible, I had a prof that planned to show this in an SF
class, but he replaced it with something else) and Fukutomi Hiroshi's _Gunnm_ (_Battle Angel_).

Scott