SCREEN-L Archives

February 2001, Week 3

From:
Tony Crean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Crean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:06:55 -0000
There are two anthology films which I've a feeling include the shot you are
referring to. One is Here's Looking at You, Warner Bros. (includes clips
from 30s films of different genres), and the other That's Entertainment
(clips from MGM musicals). Many apologies if I've got this wrong -- I can't
remember the actual film, but would guess it's Gold Diggers of 1933 (or
1936) or Footlights Parade (all for WB).