SCREEN-L Archives

February 2001, Week 2

From:
"Pizzato, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:31:54 -0500
There's also Women in Film Noir, ed. E. Ann Kaplan; the updated edition from
the 1990s includes two excellent essays on the neo-noir femme fatale.  And
on that I recommend Christine Holmlund's "A Decade of Deadly Dolls," in
Moving Targets, ed. Helen Birch.

mp

Mark Pizzato, PhD
Dept. of Dance and Theatre