SCREEN-L Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
"Brower, Kalynn Huffman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:41:48 -0500
James Cameron was an art director for a few Roger Corman pics before he got
bumped up to director. I'm pretty sure this is accurate info, but it's based
on my memory of an interview I read years ago - probably in the _LA Weekly_.
Again the source is hazy. I don't remember if he directed for Corman or if
his directing break came from elsewhere.

Hope this helps you find your research track.

Kalynn Huffman Brower
adjunct professor, Indiana University, Bloomington