SCREEN-L Archives

September 2000, Week 2

From:
Shelly Blay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:25:10 -0700
Suzanne,
I am a film appreciation intructor at Oak Park High
School in Kansas City.  I would be interest in
possibly bringing some of my students to your
festival.  I am wondering who I will contact about
getting more detailed information.  Who should I talk
to, etc?  Any help you can give ould be great.

Repsectfully yours,
Shelly Blay
Oak Park High School
Kansas City, Missouri

--- Suzanne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am on the steering committee for the Meramec
> Classic Film Festival and we
> are looking to rent the following animated shorts on
> 16mm for our festival
> in 2001:
>
> Tex Avery's "Red Hot Riding Hood"
> Tim Burton's "Vincent"
> and any one of the Pixar films.
>
> The Meramec Classic Film Festival is held at St.
> Louis Community College at
> Meramec every other year.  Over the past several
> years we've tried to show
> a variety of films including shorts, silents and
> student films.  The year
> 2001 will be our 4th Festival.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please
> respond directly to me at
>
> Thank You Kindly!
>
> Suzanne Scherrer
>
> ----
> Screen-L is sponsored by the Telecommunication &
> Film Dept., the
> University of Alabama: http://www.tcf.ua.edu

=====
Shelly Blay