SCREEN-L Archives

August 2000, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:38:03 +0000
I do hope this list does not get political but the following biased
remark cannot go unanswered. Get your blinders off and stop blaming
everything on conservatives. If you want tax monies to pay for the
arts you will have to assume the restrictions that come with the
funding. As far as the Bergman quote, Bennett like anyone else has
the right to his own opinion. I for one have always thought that
Bergman was too overrated...but that doesn't mean that I disrespect
someone else's opinion.
Eleni