SCREEN-L Archives

July 2000, Week 4

From:
Peter Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:36:44 -0400
Ron: I don't know if this will help you, but there was a movie released in
1949 called WHITE HEAT, directed by Raoul Walsh and starring James Cagney as
a mother-fixated gangster. He blew himself up on the top of a gas holder
("look, ma - top of the world!"), which may have some relevance to white
heat.. It's available on video.
Peter Warren