SCREEN-L Archives

July 2000, Week 3

From:
Deidre Theiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:10:15 -0500
Timothy:

I know that the Museum of Modern Art in New York has a collection movie
posters, although it was closed when I was there last, so I can't tell you
what it includes.  You can find them online at:
                        http://www.moma.org

You might also try the Margaret Herrick Library of the Academy of Motion
Picture Arts and Sciences in Los Angeles and George Eastman House in
Rochester, NY.  Both of them have movie posters in their collections.  They
are online at:
                        http://www.oscars.org
and
                        http://www.eastman.org