SCREEN-L Archives

July 2000, Week 3

From:
Timothy Shary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:27:53 -0500
HelloÑ

        I am about to start a research project on American movie
advertising, but all I can find as resources for posters and ads are a few
Internet sites which have limited collections.   Ideally, IÕd like to
access a collection of original Hollywood movie posters, but I donÕt know
if such an archive exists.  Does anyone know of a public or private
archive of movie posters and how I might find it?
        Thanks a lotÑ

        Tim Shary
        Clark University