SCREEN-L Archives

July 2000, Week 1

From:
Dr Errol Vieth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:24:07 +1000
Colleagues

I am looking for the copyright owners for posters of fifties films. The
posters have been widely available on the web, but the university here wants
to know if I can get copyright clearance to use them.

Is anyone able to say if these posters (reproduced electronically) are
covered by copyright?

If so, who owns the copyright?

Many thanks,

Errol Vieth

____________________________________
Errol Vieth
School of Contemporary Communication
Faculty of Informatics and Communication
Central Queensland University
Rockhampton, Australia

(p) +61 7 4930 9502
(f)  +61 7 4930 9729