SCREEN-L Archives

June 2000, Week 5

Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:08:51 EDT
Dear friends,

We are just about to go to the presses with our new 2000 video catalog
featuring our newest on-going series, "Equal Time: The Women of Cinema" (Mary
Pickford, Nell Shipman, Frances Marion, Ida Lupino, et cetera) as well as
Milestone titles now available on DVD. If you have not received a video
catalog before or would like to make sure you're on our mailing list, just
email us directly with your mailing address and you'll receive a new catalog
by next month!

Coming soon, by the way, are the newly re-mastered Marcel Ophuls' "The Sorrow
and the Pity" (December 5), Henri-Georges Clouzot's "The Mystery of Picasso"
(Spring 2001) and Michael Powell's "The Edge of the World" (Spring 2001)
among others.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128