SCREEN-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:10:21 -0500
I checked Amazon.com, and they just had the Hal Leonard songbook.  Can
anyone find what she is looki for?

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Cracks in the Fourth Wall Filmworks/Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!
(with special musical guest Leila Josefowicz)

"Who's John Adams?" --Vice President Albert Gore, Jr., at Monticello,
after failing to recognize busts of other founding fathers.