SCREEN-L Archives

June 2000, Week 1

Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:32:51 -0400
>Ganja and Hess (Gunn, 1973)

Here's one case where projected DVD will be the only way to go.  Apparently the only intact (mostly) print is at MOMA which screens it very rarely and certainly won't lease it out.

As for Gordon Parks' "The Learning Tree" if you can't come up with anything contact me off list; Turner Classic Movies has shown it and I can probably get info from them.

LT