SCREEN-L Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
Jason Wodlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 17:22:23 -0400
!! LOW BUDGET SCREENPLAYS WANTED !!
!! FINANCING AVAILABLE !!

TRY TO GET YOUR SCRIPTS IN BY - MAY 26, 2000
(Although this is not an official deadline, because we are currently
evaluating applications now, we strongly encourage everyone to submit their
projects before May 26th .)

PLEASE NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CANADIAN CITIZENS OR
CANADIAN LANDED IMMIGRANTS.

Hello from THE FEATURE FILM PROJECT !!

Are you a first-time feature filmmaker? Do you have a great screenplay?
If so, EMAIL US!
ASK FOR “GUIDE9909”
***************************
***************************
You can also call us at: (416) 445-1446 (x262)

We’re looking for projects that can be filmed in either 16mm or DIGITAL
VIDEO *. We can provide the financing for the development, production and
marketing of your independent, low-budget first feature film. You’ll need to
complete an application form and put together the required support material,
so give yourself lots of time and call us immediately for details.

***************************

ABOUT THE FEATURE FILM PROJECT:
Established by the Canadian Film Centre in the summer of 1992, The Feature
Film Project (FFP) was renewed for an additional three years in June 1997.
Over the course of its three year renewal, the FFP will supervise and
provide the necessary financing to develop, produce, and low-budget,
first-time feature films. With eight low-budget theatrical features produced
in its eight year existence (BLOOD & DONUTS, RUDE, HOUSE, SHOEMAKER, CUBE,
CLUTCH, TOO MUCH SEX and THE FAMILY MAN), the FFP has afforded 32 writers,
producers, directors and hundreds of actors and technicians the opportunity
to test their skills and prove their creative talents.