SCREEN-L Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Olaf Hoerschelmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:29:34 -0600
Hi all--

I am looking to find (buy or rent) a copy of the following film by Rainer
Werner Fassbinder:

The Third Generation
Die Dritte Generation (German)
Originally released in Germany in 1979; 105 minutes long.

The use of an English title seems to indicate that it was released in the US
at some point.
Although the Internet Movie Database lists this film, no additional
information regading distribution is available. The usual outlets like
Facets or Ebay don't have it either.
If anyone has information regarding this film's availability (either in
German or English) or even owns a copy, please let me know. I'd appreciate
any hints I can get.

Thanks,

Olaf

Olaf Hoerschelmann, Ph.D.