SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 4

From:
Dan Harries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:41:06 +0000
I am curious if anyone out there has the original issue of the "This is
Spinal Tap" video box? I am looking for the "twisted guitar flying through
the air" image that adorned the cover of the video box for inclusion in my
forthcoming book on film parody from the BFI. If you do have this image,
could you please contact me directly so we could possibly arrange a scan of
the image? Thanks in advance,
Dan

Dan Harries
Head, Visual Culture & Media Dept,