SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:38:48 -0500
It is available form Mystic Fire Video on _Maya Deren Experimental Films_.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."