SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 3

Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:57:41 EST
Dear friends,

To answer many, many emails over the past month, Milestone now has a new
website. It's

www.milestonefilms.com

It's new, there are many mistakes and the more corrections or comments from
all of you will be appreciated. We have entered all our press kits (usually
five to twenty-five pages of information on many each of our films) to the
site, but unfortunately, they have a long way to go before being coherent in
html language.

There is also a monthly quiz. This month, the first to answer it correctly,
will win Silent Shakespeare.

If you'd like to join the Milestone email list, we'll send you notices when
the site is updated and new releases are announced. Just email us at

Speaking of Silent Shakespeare, there's a wonderful article in today's Los
Angeles Times (along with this past Sunday in the New York Times and
Washington Post) featuring the quite intelligent Luke McKernan. The URL is:

http://www.calendarlive.com/movies/20000214/t000014621.html

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
275 West 96th Street, Suite 28C
New York, NY 10025
phone: (800)603-1104 or (212) 865-7449 outside the US
fax: (212) 222-8952
email: [log in to unmask]

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."
— Friedrich Engels, 1803-1882