SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 3

From:
Robert Blanchet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:43:34 +0100
We' ve finally decided to make our website available in English.

_cinetext_ is a bilingual internet forum for film and philosophy located at
the University of Vienna addressing students, researchers, scholars, and
anyone with an interest in the thoughtful exploration of cinema, film, and
television.

http://cinetext.philo.at

Please note that _cinetext_ includes _cinetext_film_ books_

http://cinetext.philo.at/filmbooks.html

an annotated bibliography and film bookshop created as a resource for
literary searches and to provide a small financial support for our site.

(Sorry if you already received this message from another list.)

Robert Blanchet
editor cinetext

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite