SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 1

From:
Lang Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:58:43 -0500
I knew Powell had put in his apprentice days but until seeing a filmography
recently I didn't realize that this was something like a couple of dozen
films.  None of them sound familiar and I'd guess have never been released
in the US but the question is whether any of these early films have
anything to offer beyond completist auteurism.

LT
Full Alert Film Review
http://wlt4.home.mindspring.com/fafr.htm

Funhouse