SCREEN-L Archives

January 2000, Week 5

From:
M Furniss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 08:56:40 -0800
I am assisting someone with her search for information on the brenograph
machine, which apparently was used to create an effect during projection
of Griffith's Broken Blossoms (falling flowers at the end) and other
films of the period.

If anyone can help with this request, please contact me privately and I
will put you in contact with the researcher.

Maureen Furniss
Chapman University