SCREEN-L Archives

January 2000, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:28:12 -0500
Now that I'm this close to getting a scriptwriting job (albeit not a very
artistic one) that pays $30,000 a year, I'd like to invest in a DVD
player. Does anyone know where to get multiformat DVD players? I know
they exist. The ones you buy at Circuit City or Best Buy are Region 1
encoded, and there are many DVDs I would like to get that aren't in
region 1 encoding. I'm also interested in multiformat VCRs, and don't
know where to get them either.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."