SCREEN-L Archives

January 2000, Week 2

From:
Dan Streible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:41:58 -0500
My university bookstore and Routledge press today inform me that they will
not be able to supply my 60 students with copies of the textbook

AN INTRODUCTION TO FILM STUDIES, edited by Jill Nelmes (Routledge, 1996, 1999).

I could use either 1st or 2nd edition.

If you know of someone or some supplier who has a stash of these books,
please contact me.  The next printing of the out-of-stock 2nd edition will
not be available anytime soon.

Dan Streible
Asst. Professor of Film Studies
Dept. of Art